Here's a definitive guide on integrating EarlyBird Email Capture data with MailChimp. By the end of this guide, you will be able to synchronize the email capture data from your EarlyBird landing page with a MailChimp audience list. This will allow you to easily build and grow your email list and reach out to your leads with targeted marketing campaigns.
Basics of MailChimp Audience
A MailChimp audience list is a collection of email addresses and other information about your subscribers, such as their names, location, and interests. These lists are used to send targeted email campaigns to specific groups of people within your Audience.
To find your MailChimp audience list:
1. Log into your MailChimp account.
2. Click on the "Audience" tab in the main menu.
3. On the Audience page, you will see a list of all the audience lists you have created.
4. If you haven't created any audience lists, you must create one by clicking the "Create Audience" button.
5. Once you have a list, you can select it to view the list's subscribers, details, and settings.
Also, you can create different audience lists for different purposes. If you want to send newsletters, you can create a list for newsletter subscribers, and if you want to send promotional emails, you can create a separate list.
How to connect EarlyBird Email Capture Data with MailChimp Audience
We will walk you through the step-by-step process of setting up the integration, so you can start capturing leads and growing your business.
1. First, ensure you have a MailChimp account and an audience list.
2. Log into your EarlyBird account and navigate to the landing page you want to integrate with MailChimp.
3. On the product settings, click on the "Integration with apps" tab in the sidebar.
4. Select MailChimp from the list of available integrations, and click Connect.
5. Now Authorize EarlyBird to access your MailChimp data.
6. After authorization, select the Audience you want to connect the EarlyBird mail capture data with.
7. Save your changes and test the integration by submitting a test lead through the form on your landing page.
8. Verify that the test lead was successfully added to your MailChimp audience list.
Note: The integration should work automatically after all the steps are done, so you will not need to do anything else.